Harap Sudilah Follow

Sila Klick tanda sokongan kepada blog ini..




PENAJA UTAMA

November 8, 2010

Home » » friends become a part of my life

friends become a part of my life

a true friend never walks away
a true friend will always stay
a true friend look out for you

a true friend will guard ur secrets
like a precious gift
a true friend is there 4 u
to give u a helpful lift

a true friend tries to make u smile
tries to replace that frown
they may not always succeed
but they rarely let u down

these arms for u are open
this heart for u does care
and when i think u need me
I'll try to always be there

I'll listen to ur fears
i promise not to laugh
comfort ur falling tears
i'll make this friendship last

i'll keep u near to my heart
i'll always hold u dear
even when we are miles apart
even when u re here

i hope i am to u
everything u are to me
for the friendship we have
is a special one indeed..

thanks to be my friends..uhubbuki fillah~~
i'll never forget all the moments that we spend together..
thanks bcoz gve me the chance to know the real meaning of friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila Klick tanda penghargaan daripada blog ini..